Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Audio Boom tutorial

It's Fall Y'all!  A new year, a new series of trainings.  I've had so much response to my AudioBoom training, I'm posting my slides here.  

This is a great free app for teachers!  It allows you to record yourself and generate a QR code linked to the recording.  It's so simple, anyone can do it!

Can you say listening centers?!  Tape a QR code to the inside of the book & your students can scan it and listen and follow along in the book.  I use it when I send books to my nephew.  He's an emergent reader and listening and tracking text is part of the learning process.  lol, I also use my dog to bark when it's time to turn the page....I'm sure that helps ramp up the "fun factor."

However you use it, please, please, please give this app a try & let me know how you like it!










#edTech #iTeachToo


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous! My first graders are working on nocturnal animal projects. They are making posters with speech bubbles as their animal. How cool would it be to record them telling a fact and add a qr code to their poster??? YOU HAVE INSPIRED ME!

    ReplyDelete