Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year! & a freebie!



It's that time of year again.  Time for our kiddos to show all they know!  That's right, test-taking season!  *cue the music *



In honor of this sometimes stressful time of year, I like to remind my students how much I appreciate all their hard work.  I find little treats are a great way to give them that motivation & let them know I'm thinking about them!  I thought i'd share some of the cute ideas I've found.













This is the original version, click the link....








and this is mine.  I have a few fonts I prefer, I'm weird.



Here's one that would be cute as a snack....
click the pics to link to print your free tags!
i found these over at krazee 4 kindergarten, very cute! 
Hope these inspire you to reward all your kids hard work!  Leave me a comment on how you plan to motivate your kiddos these next few weeks!






No comments:

Post a Comment